Three Dimensional Art
THREE-DIMENSIONAL FINE ARTS DEPARTMENT
Entry Period: FRIDAY AND SATURDAY, July 21 and 22, 9 am to 5 pm
Judging: SUNDAY, July 23
Superintendent: Sue Chasen
Please consult the Entry Procedure for general entry rules.
- All entries must be labeled showing name, mailing address, medium, title or description of the work. If there is a name on the front of the work, it should be covered by the exhibitor.
- All entries must have been done within the past two years, be dated and signed, and have not been exhibited previously at the Fair.
- All work must be original in concept.
- All 3-D free-standing entries must be stable.
- Entries for the purpose of display and education only are welcomed, encouraged, and will not be judged.
DIVISION A CLAY ART
Class 01 Handbuilt functional form
Class 02 Wheel-thrown functional form
Class 03 Sculpture, any process
Class 04 Original cast form
Class 05 Other
DIVISION B CARVING
Class 01 Wood
Class 02 Ivory or bone
Class 03 Stone
Class 04 Soap
Class 05 Other
DIVISION C GLASS
Class 01 Hot glass
Class 02 Stained glass
Class 03 Mosaic
Class 04 Other
DIVISION D METAL
Class 01 Welded
Class 02 Cast
Class 03 Etched
Class 04 Machined
Class 05 Smithed
Class 06 Damascened (inlay)
Class 07 Other
DIVISION E MIXED MEDIA
DIVISION F OTHER
Click on the Fair Entry ribbon above to enter your exhibits into the 2023 Southeast Alaska State Fair!
SEAK Fair does not charge any fee for entry into the Fair, disregard the places in Fair Entry where it asks for payment.
If you have any issues getting started with Fair entry, contact Emma at the Fair Office, 907-766-2476 or firstname.lastname@example.org