WEARABLE ART DEPARTMENT
Entry Period: FRIDAY AND SATURDAY, July 21 and 22, 9 am to 5 pm
Judging: SUNDAY, July 23
This is to display your wearable art in Harriett Hall during the Fair. You must register separately to be included in the show.
Wearable Art Review: FRIDAY July 28 (register separately at seakfair.org/contests)
Please consult the Entry Procedures for general entry rules.
- Wearable Art refers to original handmade apparel, designed and created as fine or expressive art.
- The use of non-traditional materials for clothing will have emphasis on upcycling, and/or recycling.
- The wearable art entry must be an original concept designed and created by the entrant(s). The entry cannot use fire, explosives, live animals, or weaponry.
- A brief statement describing the function, type of design and materials used should be included.
- Judging will be done based on the entry’s originality, artistic merit and vision, creativity, use of materials, and design.
- Entries for the purpose of display and education only are welcomed, encouraged, and will not be judged.
DIVISION A ADULT APPAREL
Class 01 Dress
Class 02 Top
Class 03 Skirt
Class 04 Pant
Class 05 Headwear
Class 06 Shoes
Class 07 Complete outfit
Class 08 Other
DIVISION B CHILDREN’S APPAREL
Classes same as Division B
DIVISION C FAIR THEME
Class 01 Adult Apparel
Class 02 Children’s Apparel
DIVISION D OTHER
Click on the Fair Entry ribbon above to enter your exhibits into the 2023 Southeast Alaska State Fair!
SEAK Fair does not charge any fee for entry into the Fair, disregard the places in Fair Entry where it asks for payment.
If you have any issues getting started with Fair entry, contact Emma at the Fair Office, 907-766-2476 or email@example.com